Thursday, January 1, 2015

Issue 6 Featured Sketch Challenge

Are you enjoying our special Christmas Edition of Get Inspired?  I surely hope so!  Maybe you will find some inspiration for our upcoming issue which will feature the sketch below.

The sketch for our newest Get Inspired sketch challenge is by none other than me, Brenshevia.........yeah!!!!!



Please share your take on this sketch with us by linking up below.  And don't forget to share the information on your blog, so that all your friends know to play along, too!  You do not need a blog to play along.

We will be choosing several "winners" that will be published in our March 1st issue of Get Inspired Magazine!!  You have until  to play along, all winners will be notified during February and a product list will be requested.

If you missed it we also have a mood board challenge 
here for Issue six.  Submissions are due by Feb 1.

Remember to check out the submission tab to see what we are looking for in our Issue 6 gallery section!

Don't forget to share your creations with us in the 
User Gallery!   You just never know, we may reach out to you for publication!

Have a great day!


Link up below!

1 comment:

  1. I had a more migraine when I posted my layout to my blog and linked to LGS. I labeled it week 4 but I actually did the Let's Get Inspired issue 6 sketch. Is there anything I can do to correct this?

    ReplyDelete