Friday, May 30, 2014

Get Inspired's Gallery Pick of the Week

Hey hey all, its Friday so that means its time for our Gallery Pick of the Week.  Personally I have a hard time creating "blank" pages.  I always find it hard to create a layout without a photo as the center of attention but whoever the creator of this page is did it beautifully!  Please comment below to let me know if this page is yours.

Dont forget to grab your blinkie below!

Come on ladies and get those pages uploaded to the gallery.  Remember we are looking for our next magazine cover page and it could be you, but only if you play along and share!  Also, remember, ALL layouts uploaded to the gallery MUST BE created with a LGS sketch!

1 comment:

  1. hey, that's my LO, woohoo! Thank you! Its nice to inspire. I have photos in my layout and I had an idea of what photos I wanted, they just were not taken yet....
    ClaireR
    Three Waters Creations

    ReplyDelete